Tips for taking the PMP exam on or before 16 December 2019
- Don’t stop your preparation just go with your studies without any change.
- You should use the current (published in 2015) PMP exam content as your guide to exam preparation.
- Prepare yourself with the help of PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition.
- Mostly you should schedule your exam on or before 15 November 2019 so you can avoid mad rush in December when many professional wants to take before changes in the exam.
- The main advantage of taking an exam in November is, it gives you one month to repeat the exam in case if you don’t pass the exam in the first attempt.
Tips for appearing for the PMP exam on or after 16 December 2019
- First, you have to download the content outline of the new PMP exam and go through it carefully. Read all the things so you can understand the changes and revised topics for the new PMP exam.
- PMBOK Guide (6th edition) is not changes and still valid for a new exam so prepare yourself with the help of PMBOK guide 6th
- Study more about Agile methodologies for that you can use ‘The Agile Practice Guide’.
- Ask your training institute is they made a comparison between current and new exam content outline. And when they will be updating exam content as per new changes.
- Ask your training institute when they will provide new material and access to that material.
- Continue your preparation with the help of updated material provided to you by your training institute.
- Last, plan your exam on or after 16 December 2019
What is right: to take the PMP Exam before or after the update?
The answer is ‘Before’!
Eight – twelve weeks are needed to study for the PMP exam. So, if you are reading about changes in the PMP exam before 15 October 2019 then you have required time to prepare for the exam. If you are reading about changes in PMP exam after 15 October 2019 then it is might be possible but your chances of complete preparation getting smaller.
Ways to pass the PMP exam before the 2019 update:
Below are some suggested steps from our side. Please note that everybody studies by their ways and that you might have to adjust this technique to your requirements. Also, now we are very close to 16th December, the tougher it will be for you to effectively prepare and finish the exam:
Go through the detailed information about how to get PMP certification to learn the procedure of completing your certificate.
Collect the information about how to create a solid study plan and according to that sort out plan aspects and make your solid study plan.
Join the PMP certification training program so you can complete your training.
Start practicing PMP practice exam questions with the help of PMP exam simulator.
Develop a study plan based on what you learned in step 2 and the video above. In particular, you should take as many sample exams in the simulator from step 4 as possible and analyze each incorrectly answered question in detail.
Suggested Read: Best books to crack pmp exam
Plan on scheduling and passing your exam around 15 November 2019
If you are eligible to take the PMP exam then we help you to get certified before the exam changes. By the use of The PM PrepCast and The PMP Exam Simulator is a mixture used by over fifty thousand students so far.