What are the course objectives?
ExamPrepPro’s CISSP® certification training is aligned to the (ISC)² CBK 2018 requirements. The course trains you in the industry’s latest best practices which will help you pass the exam in the first attempt. The certification helps you develop expertise in defining the architecture and in designing, building, and maintaining a secure business environment for your organization using globally approved Information Security standards.
With unprecedented security breaches now being reported, the demand for IT security professionals has never been higher. Frost and Sullivan reports that there will be a shortage of 1.5 million security professionals by 2019.
What skills will you learn from this CISSP training course?
By the end of this CISSP training, you will:
* Be able to define the architecture, design, and management of the security of your organization.
* Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISSP certification exam.
* Earn the requisite 30 CPEs required to take up the CISSP certification exam.
* Develop working knowledge in the 8 domains prescribed by the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge, 2018.
Who should take this CISSP training course?
The CISSP certification is the most globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain. This certification is best suited for:
* Security Consultants/Managers
* IT Directors/Managers
* Security Auditors/Architects
* Security Systems Engineers
* Chief Information Security Officers
* Network Architects
What types of projects will you complete during the CISSP training?
There are no projects associated with this course.
What types of jobs can benefit from a CISSP certification?
* Cloud security enablement engineer
* Information security audit professional
* Lead information security engineer
* Cybersecurity strategy leader
* Information security manager
What are the career benefits of the CISSP Certification?
Increasing worldwide incidents of information security breaches have forced organizations to invest heavily in IT security, giving rise to a boom in the hiring of information security professionals. Becoming certified in CISSP will verify you have the necessary skillsets, including:
* Technical security and managerial proficiency
* Knowledge of eight important security areas ranging from access control to software development
* Expertise in technologies that improve an organization’s security structure