The ITIL® Foundation is an entry level qualification in Information Technology industry. It gives participants information about the key elements, terminologies and concepts used in the ITIL Service Lifecycle. This certification course also gives details about the relation between the processes, lifecycle stages and their impact to Service Management practices. ExamPrePro ITIL training covers all processes and functions of the ITIL service lifecycle.
Our ITIL Foundation® and Certification course material is designed by ITIL master instructors to ensure that participants pass the ITIL® Foundation certification exam. ExamPrePro ITIL certification training makes participants familiar with ITIL framework which is a source of good practice in IT service management. Our hands-on training helps participants to transform their careers in the IT industry.
On completion of ITIL Foundation® training, you will:
- Have profound knowledge about IT Service Management’s generic concepts, key principles, best practices and ITIL 2011 process models required to clear the ITIL Foundation® certification exam.
- Get an understanding of the objective, scope and purpose of service strategy, service transition, service operations, service design and continual service improvement.
- Understanding on how to effectively apply ITIL techniques, concepts and tools to improve effectiveness and efficiency of business changes for better customer experience
- Knowledge about applying lean principles and automating standard tasks, to maximize efficiency of Information Technology Service Management processes
- Reduce costs by centralizing teams and activities utilizing best fit-for-use processes and fit-for purpose.
ITIL Foundation® Training is Suitable for:
ITIL® certification is important for any professionals who requires a basic understanding of the ITIL framework. The certification also helps to enhance the quality of ITSM within an organization. The ITIL foundation certification is most suited for:
- Quality Analysts
- System Administrators/Analysts
- IT Managers/Support teams
- Database Administrators
- Operations Managers
- Service Delivery Professionals
- Process Owners/Practitioners
- Application Management team/Development team